Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Strengthening Your Core

Me, dancing - Yes, I can now do sit ups!
How?
I was with 2 friends and we were talking and exercising. It brought up a memory, and I said “When I was at my sickest with EHS, I couldn’t do even one sit up.” One of them asked “What exercises did you do to strengthen your core?” I said “None. I got rid of the Toxic EMF in my house.”

These were friends who knew about my electronic sensitivity, but they still didn’t get it. Most people don’t. This electropollution is killing us. Invisibly so. And most are in denial about it. I can’t be in denial because it made me sick. How do I know it was the Toxic EMF that made me sick? Because when I did remediation of my home in LA and got rid of a lot of the electropollution, I got better. I could do sit ups.

Symptoms
When I was at my sickest, I was very weak, had chronic fatigue and stayed in bed much of the day. I had brain fog, making it hard to think clearly and adversely affecting my memory. I also had heart palpitations and leaky gut. My fingers hurt with a burning sensation and my hands were weak with poor grip strength. My tongue and throat were swollen and felt prickly. My scalp and body felt prickly. I felt restless, sleepless, and anxious. When I cleaned my environment, most of those symptoms cleared up.

Sometimes when I mention I am electronically sensitive, people ask what my symptoms are. I hesitate to say because I fear that they are wanting THE list, so if they don’t have any of those symptoms, they are okay. It doesn’t work like that. To oversimplify, Toxic EMF acts like an irritant, attacking the body. The body reacts with inflammation which leads to some kind of breakdown in the body. The specific symptom will depend on the individual and his/her predispositions. It could be migraines. Or it may be a worsening of a previous condition, like asthma, diabetes or arthritis. Or it could accelerate an inclination to a condition like ALS or MS or some kind of cancer. A common symptom is sleeplessness. Toxic EMF will often trigger anxiety and/or depression. I believe that electropollution is one of the main reasons for the proliferation in ADD and autism in children. And for the growing preponderance of people getting strokes at an ever younger age.

Remediation
So what remediation did I do on my home? I bought meters to measure the various kinds of energy and I did the following to clean my environment of high:
  • RF energy: I got rid of my cordless phones; opted out of the smart meters that the utilities wanted to install; got rid of my Wi-Fi (using Ethernet instead for my internet service; Ethernet is clean energy and gives great reception); mostly stopped using my cell phone (a flip phone that I keep for emergencies); put a Faraday cage around my bedroom and home office to protect myself from my neighbors’ RF energy.
  • Dirty electricity: I got rid of CFL bulbs (using LED bulbs which are clean energy) and dimmer switches; put a Faraday cage around my solar inverter; installed dirty electricity filters.
  • Magnetic energy: I use an extension keyboard to keep my hands away from my lap top; I often wear protective gloves when using my lap top; I use protective gloves when in the front passenger seat or when driving a car; my contractor moved my solar inverter further away from my bedroom; I unplug a problematic CD player when I’m not using it.

This list is not all-inclusive. There are other potential dangers that we face, such as cell towers. FYI: To clean your surroundings, you don’t have to buy your own meters. There are people, such as myself, who will come to your home or office to test your environment and advise you about cleaning it of Toxic EMF. 

No comments:

Post a Comment