Sunday, October 9, 2016

Fear of flying (and traveling)

I haven’t flown since I’ve been sick with EHS (Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity). Not only was it too complicated to travel because of my restricted diet (due to leaky gut, caused and exacerbated by electropollution), I didn’t want the exposure to all the toxic energy (such as WI-Fi and cell phones) that I knew I would have to endure while traveling. A major component of my strategy to get well has been to do my best to live in as clean an environment as possible. I’ve done a lot of remediation for my home in LA. I even have purchased a second home in the Sierras in an area that has no cell towers. My cabin there gives me the luxury of living part time in a totally pristine environment – no pollution of any kind: energy, air, light or noise. Traveling into the wide world means being immersed 24/7 in electropollution. However, I’ve recovered my health to a large degree, plus had the gift of a wonderful opportunity to travel to Ireland, so I’ve decided to take the chance and risk the constant exposure to toxic EMF. I have strategies about how I might be able to protect myself, so on Wednesday, October 5th, I set off to Ireland!

© Bibi Caspari 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment