Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Wanna Get Healthy? Walk barefoot, and more!

To stay healthy while traveling in Toxic EMF environments, I had to consciously make an effort to take care of myself. One way I did so was to use healthful healing practices, such as:
  • Walking barefoot: Walking barefoot may seem eccentric but it’s very healthful. It supports “grounding” or “earthing”. I had a daily walk/run on the beautiful golf course at the Renvyle House Hotel. The Irish grass was soft underfoot, in contrast to California drought resistant grass which tends to be hardy and rough. Also, in some places on or near the golf course, there was mud which I made a point to step in. I suspected that the bog mud had valuable nutrients in it. Indeed, for what it’s worth, there is a new skin care line that uses the mud from the Irish bogs and makes claims about the benefits.
  • Exercise: Besides my walk/run on the golf course, I also did some yoga daily. I’m not going to give information about the value of yoga and deep breathing for health and longevity. The internet is full of such articles. For an interesting book that addresses the science of the value of exercise in getting and staying healthy, check out "Younger Next Year".
  • Bathing: I usually take showers. Here at the hotel, the tub is long, deep and narrow. I found it luxurious at the end of the day to slip into and soak in a hot bath. Not only is bathing relaxing, it can help to detox. At home, if bathing, I often add various substances that can help with detoxing, including sea salt, baking soda, rosemary and hydrogen peroxide. The water at the Renvyle House Hotel is brownish. They call it bog water. I suspect that the added nutrients in the bog water make it especially valuable for detoxing.
  • LLLT (Low Level Laser Therapy): LLLT is about healing with light. I have a laser unit that I use regularly. In my opinion, most people have adrenal fatigue due to the stress of our lifestyles, including exposure to electropollution. One of the results of Toxic EMF is that the body feels under attack and responds with various defenses including adrenaline. Using the laser for the adrenal unwind protocol supports the body to relax and heal the adrenals and therefore the whole body/being. 
So far, these strategies seem to be working since I’ve been traveling for over a week and still feel quite good. More strategies to stay healthy in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment